The face of education is changing rapidly in today’s globalised, digital era. It is our mission to be at the forefront of these changes. We need bold and inspiring leaders to contribute to the betterment of education at this global level, to help raise standards within schools and across the world, and ultimately ensure that every child gets the best start in life.
Within the global GEMS network, we have exceptional and visionary teachers. Tellal’s Leadership Programme provides a structured training pathway for these emerging leaders to become the senior leaders, school principals and educational figureheads of tomorrow.
- emphasis on in-school, collaborative, practitioner-led training
- covers all levels of leadership from newly appointed middle leaders and supervisors to aspiring and current Principals, CEOs and School Superintendents
- leadership pathway is tiered through 8 levels of leadership, each level covering various strands (Personal Mastery, Developing Others, Driving Data, Leading Performance and Commercial/Business focused leadership)
- blended learning modules to maximise benefits of online, distance and face-to-face learning
- intelligent use of digital technology to support learning, including avatar simulator
- E-portfolios to track progress, record evidence and build personal development plan
- equips participants with the necessary skills, knowledge and leadership qualities to become confident, inspiring educational leaders