TELLAL’s provisions delivered in Arabic language. برامج معهد تلال المقدمة باللغة العربية
All of TELLAL’s training provisions reflect the unique cultural dynamics of the United Arab Emirates, and this is evident nowhere more than in our teacher training programmes delivered in Arabic language.
TELLAL offers a range of fully supported teacher development and training pathways for Arabic and Islamic teachers, as well as teachers of other subjects taught in Arabic language.
Professional Development Training
- Teacher Development Programme TDP. This programme targets the development of pedagogical skills of practicing Arabic and Islamic teachers through a series of learning units designed specifically for this purpose.
- TELLAL Train-the-Trainer Programme (TTT) for Practicing Arabic and Islamic teachers who are interested in becoming Teacher Trainers to professionally support their colleagues in the field. Participants engage in training on how to develop as a trainer and how to design training materials.
- KHDA Assessment Preparation workshops for Arabic and Islamic teachers in Dubai (for written and oral exams), where they receive support on how to address and the examination questions by raising their pedagogical understanding and their awareness of the different kinds of planning for teaching.
KHDA Competence Programmes
- Teacher Preparation for Competence (TP4C) – preparation for all Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers who are applying for KHDA Teacher Permit.
- KHDA approved MPD – Mandatory Professional Development that all teachers in Dubai are required to complete as part of their Teacher Permit process. Teachers engage in 6 MPD courses: child safety and protection, dealing with people of determination, wellbeing, moral education, diversity and sustainability.
KHDA Approved Qualifying Programmes
- Teach Best Apprenticeship in Teaching Practice ATP – Generalist Route for graduates and teachers of subjects where Arabic is the medium of instruction.
- Teach Best Apprenticeship in Teaching Practice ATP – Arabic Specialist Route for Arabic teachers only.
Linked to the collaborative partnership with Liverpool Hope University (UK) there is the opportunity for teachers to exit with:
Teach up International Professional Certificate in Teaching Practice iPgCPP – for Arabic and Islamic teachers, as well as teachers of subjects where Arabic is the medium of instruction (UK Level 6).
If you are interested in applying for any of the above qualifications please click this link