TELLAL’s Arabic and Islamic Education Provisions
All of TELLAL’s training provisions reflect the unique cultural dynamics of the United Arab Emirates, and this is evident nowhere more than in our Arabic and Islamic training programmes.
Our Arabic and Islamic teacher training is delivered in partnership with The Sharek Centre, London, one of the foremost Arabic language and culture institutes.
TELLAL offers a range of fully supported teacher development and training pathways in and for Arabic and Islamic teachers, including:
- Apprenticeship in Teaching Practice ATP – for Arabic and Islamic teachers and graduates.
- Teacher Development Programme for current Arabic and Islamic teachers.
- KHDA Assessment Preparation workshops for Arabic and Islamic teachers in Dubai (written and oral).
- TELLAL Train-the-Trainer Programme (TTT) for Arabic and Islamic teachers – for teachers who are interested in becoming trainers for Arabic and Islamic teachers.
- Teacher Preparation for Licensing (TP4L) – preparation for all Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers who are applying for UAE Teacher Licensing, including preparation for TELS UAE examinations and support for English language proficiency