At TELLAL, we are all learners. We believe that in order to deliver exceptional standards of learning you must be an active learner yourself. That’s why we facilitate the delivery of hundreds of professional learning and development courses, workshops, networks and specialist programmes for teachers every single year.
The breadth of professional learning and development opportunities available through TELLAL and its school network means that we can offer a truly personalised pathway of professional development. We employ intelligent technology, such as an E-portfolio with an integrated Personal Development Plan to track and structure your learning journey, enabling us to nurture your development as an educator and stretch you to fulfil your teaching potential.
Many of our professional learning and development programmes take a blended approach with online, distance, avatar simulator and face-to-face elements, giving our teachers the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of our network of peers and mentors regardless of location.
Professional learning and development for all teachers
We offer a broad range of continuous professional development options to cater for all levels of teaching staff. Our current PLD opportunities include:
- Teacher Development — tiered, structured, modular professional development with horizontal and vertical progression
- Coaching and Mentoring Development
- International Professional Postgraduate Awards
- School Leadership and Management
- Train the Trainer
- Action Research Programme — establishing small-scale action research projects to develop schools’ own teaching and leadership strategies
- Subject-based networks — for cross-school collaboration and sharing of best practice
- Programme of more than 230 workshops per year, lead by teachers for teachers
- Specialist professional development programmes in areas including:
– Special Educational Needs
– Digital, blended learning
– Arabic learning
– Parental engagement
– Curriculum subjects
Contact us to find out more about any of our professional learning and development courses or opportunities.
TELLAL’s Continuous Self-Improvement Model
With the right support and a structured programme of continuous learning, each teacher has the ability to become exceptional. Exceptional educators make exceptional schools and, collectively, we have the teaching excellence and educational vision to contribute to raising the standards of education globally and leading the teaching profession.