Compulsory KHDA PLD Programmes
The KHDA’s competence requirement specifies that schools in Dubai must ensure that all support staff undertake compulsory professional development in six core areas.
As a KHDA-approved training institute, we have created a suite of online modules to give schools easy access to the required learning and assessment.
Each of the modules is 10-hours, and provides the essential learning, assessment and accreditation in one of the following PLD areas as specified by the KHDA:
- Child Protection and Safeguarding (detecting and reporting child abuse, dealing with bullying)
- Dealing with people of determination (inclusion, catering for students with Special Educational Needs)
- Wellbeing (positivity, mindfulness, happiness, health and safety, hygiene)
- Diversity (dealing with students and colleagues from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds)
- Sustainability (environmental awareness, conservation, green economy)
- Moral Education (civics, community, values, empathy, respect)
These training packages will be available shortly. If you would like further details in the meantime, simply get in touch.