Deadline extended! Apply now for Teacher Training starting August 2017
Still thinking about applying for Teacher Training in Dubai starting in August 2017? It’s not too late. Here’s what you need to do next…
Ready to apply? Follow these five simple steps…
- Read our pages on Teach Best (teacher training for brand new teachers) and Teach Up (teacher training for teachers qualified overseas) and decide which route is right for you.
- Come to an information morning on 30th July or 6th August where we will answer all your questions. Register by emailing email@example.com. If you can’t attend in person, give us a call on 04 403 5145 and we’ll help you over the phone.
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for your invitation to interview. Our last interviews will be held on 3rd August and 10th August
- Attend an interview and wait to be offered a place on the course
- Confirm your place and join us for your online course induction on 13th August. You’ll meet your teacher training peers and instructors in person on 23rd August, and you’ll be in school, starting your practical teacher training on 3rd September.
Any questions? Call us now on 04 403 5145 or email us.