GEMS Teachers! Become a TELLAL Professional Trainer
Calling all GEMS teachers and leaders! We are expanding our internal network of professional trainers and facilitators, and are looking for talented GEMS teachers and leaders to support the TELLAL team…
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a new step in your personal development towards a higher level of peer-lead professional learning, by facilitating the training of other adults.
What does being a TELLAL Professional Trainer involve?
- Alongside your current GEMS teaching or leadership role, you will facilitate a variety of TELLAL’s face-to-face and online professional learning programmes.
- You will have the opportunity to design and facilitate bespoke training programmes for educators in GEMS and non-GEMS schools, across all curricula and school sections.
- You will enhance your CV with experience as a professional trainer of adult learners
- You will generate evidence of your own personal competencies against TELS UAE Standard 4 in professional growth (part of the Teacher Competence Requirements)
You need to:
- Be passionate about training adults in a collaborative environment
- Have the drive to become an expert in andragogy as well as pedagogy
- Have a TTT (Train-the-Trainer) accreditation or be able to evidence your impact of training adults on either pedagogy, leadership or both
- Attain the TELLAL Professional Trainer accreditation
Our next TELLAL Professional Trainer (TPT) two-day programme will be held over the 5th March (Day 1) and 15th March (Day 2) at TELLAL. To sign up, simply register via OASIS.
For more information on becoming a TELLAL professional trainer, simply contact us.