Initial Teacher Training Open Event Dates Announced
Open Events will be held at TELLAL HQ for prospective August 2017 admissions to our Pre-Service Teacher Training programmes.
If you are keen to take the next step towards your UAE teaching certification or international teaching qualifications, join us at TELLAL’s offices on 7, 20 and 29 June to find out everything you need to know to apply for our August 2017 teacher training intake.
You will have the opportunity to meet the course leads, understand the different training routes, hear current students’ experiences, and find out the full admission requirements.
Why choose a TELLAL teacher training route?
• You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in pedagogical theory and practice within the context of the school setting
• From Day 1, you can benefit from working and learning every day in a school and get an immediate insight into what teaching involves
• You can benefit from exceptional in-school professional learning and development opportunities
• You will be supported by a network of highly experienced practicing teachers, mentors and TELLAL teacher trainers who will help you link theory with practice, through an innovative blended approach
• There are specialist teacher training opportunities in the areas of Arabic and Early Childhood Education
• All teacher training routes are aligned to the UAE Teacher Education Standards, and prepare candidates for the TELS UAE Examination (Teacher Competence)
• There is an option to exit with a dually awarded internationally recognized professional qualification (through recognition of prior learning)
You can find out more about our learning approach and teacher training programmes on our Teacher Training pages.
Register for our Open Events now
Our Open Events will be held at TELLAL HQ, starting at 9am on:
Register here to join us on one of the above dates.