International Leadership Course Starting 1st October!
Starting 1st October, the International Professional Certificate in Education Leadership (iPCertEL) jointly awarded by TELLAL and Liverpool Hope University (UK) is an essential leadership qualification for any educator wishing to take the next step in their career…
This educational leadership development programme aims to develop the leader to be critically and constructively self-aware, self-reflective and self-directed. It provides the opportunity for school leaders to learn how to identify and develop their own strengths and development areas (module 1), which in turn will provide them with the capability and agency to develop others (module 2). There is an emphasis on both personal and team development as well as across the whole school.
The programme will equip school leaders to effectively identify others’ strengths and development areas within the local school context, which in turn provides them with the capability and agency to develop them.
Key focus areas of this programme include: whole school dynamics and culture; utilisation of distributed leadership; development of a learning organisation’ succession planning and talent management.
• 630 Hours (Module 1 – 315 Hours; Module 2 – 315 Hours)
• 8 months (4 months per module)
AED 20,000 (payment options available)
School leaders who would like to gain a leadership qualification and
extend their leadership knowledge, skills and application when leading
self and others.
Professional Certificate (iPCert) in Education Leadership**
60 QCF (UK) Credits
** Through recognition of prior learning, you will exit with an internationally recognised UK Post Graduate Certificate (iPGCert) in Education Leadership, from Liverpool Hope University, England, UK – delivered in partnership with TELLAL Institute.
Eligibility requirements for the programme
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
• English proficiency (e.g. IELTS minimum overall Level 7 with a minimum 6.5 in all sub-categories)
Why choose a TELLAL leadership qualification?
• You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in leadership theory and practice within the context of the school setting
• You will be supported by a network of highly experienced practicing
leaders and TELLAL facilitators who will help you link theory with practice, through an innovative blended approach
• All leadership qualifications are aligned to the Educational Leadership Standards for the UAE
• Through recognition of prior learning, you will exit with a dually awarded, internationally recognised UK Post Graduate Certificate (iPGCert) in Education Leadership, from Liverpool Hope University, England, UK and TELLAL Institute.