Arabic HLTP1 Student Thinking (ONLINE)-JAN start
Online workshop conducted in Arabic
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to student thinking.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 1, Student Thinking, supports teachers to elicit, develop, interpret and diagnose students thinking. Participants will learn how to facilitate classroom discourse, plan for and utilise instructional strategies which effectively develop the thinking of students, across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise instructional strategies for developing student thinking.
- To discuss strategies which facilitate, elicit, diagnose and interpret student thinking.
- To plan lessons which develop student thinking.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion