Arabic HLTP2 Meeting Student Needs
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to meeting student needs.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 2, Meeting Student Needs, supports teachers to leverage their students backgrounds as a resource for teaching, adjust their instruction, design for differentiated and inclusive lessons and provide individualised and responsive feedback. Participants will learn how to plan for and utilise instructional strategies for effective teaching and learning, across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise instructional strategies which address student needs.
- To discuss instructional strategies for meeting student needs.
- To plan for lessons which meet student needs.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion