Arabic HLTP4 Organisation and Behaviour Management (ONLINE)
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to classroom organisation and behaviour management.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 4, Organisation and Behaviour Management, supports teachers to introduce, model, teach and reinforce a positive classroom culture and positive behaviour management strategies. Participants will learn how to establish and maintain predictable daily/weekly routines and utilise effective transitions for a positive learning environmentacross a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise classroom organisation methods and strategies for positive behaviour management.
- To discuss classroom organisation methods and strategies for positive behaviour management.
- To plan for lessons which demonstrate effective classroom organisation and positive behaviour management.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion