Arabic HLTP5 Student Led Learning (Feb Start)
Online workshop conducted in Arabic
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to student led learning.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 5, Student Led Learning, supports teachers to motivate, engage students by providing them with choice and independence to follow their interests and questions through inquiry. Participants will learn how to effectively group students in order to structure collaborative, cooperative and peer assisted learning opportunities, across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise instructional strategies which provide opportunities for student led learning.
- To discuss instructional strategies which provide opportunities for student led learning.
- To plan for lessons which provide opportunities for student led learning.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion