COACH U Coaching Clinic_2 Day Programme
Day 1: 13th November 2019 (09:00 - 16:00)
Day 2: 19th November 2019 (09:00 - 16:00)
- Coach U Certification
- Credits towards of Coach U Facilitation Course
- KHDA recognised and certified
Suitable for: Leaders who wish to manage and develop team members more effectively.
During the two-day Coach U Clinic programme, participants discover and experience how to inspire others to believe in their own success, sharpen their focus, and make radical shifts to achieve extraordinary results, all through state-of-the-art coaching techniques. Participants also discover their personal coaching style using the Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI), which provides insights into how best to communicate with their team members for rapid development.
Coaching Clinic Participants will:1. Discover coaching as a powerful management and leadership model
2. Learn, experience and practice 'state of the art' coaching techniques
3. Understand the structure and process of integrating a coach approach to management
4. Find out how to apply learning within workplace immediately
Exit Certification: Corporate Coach U Certificate of Completion, TELLAL Certificate of Attendance
For location map, click here.