Executive Leaders Module 5 : Enabling the Exceptional
Face to Face workshop: conducted in English
For aspiring and novice Principals/CEOs who currently demonstrate exceptional leadership competencies.
Integral to the programme is the development of confident and skilful executive leaders through the development of global leadership capabilities, a whole school improvement project and participation in a leadership exchange.
- To identify and classify the many sources of data within a school.
- To explore how to overcome relevant roadblocks when collecting, analysing and using data in school.
- To establish the importance and relevance of the self-evaluation process and documentation.
- To appropriately analyse data in order to create effective SEF (Self-Evaluation Form) statements.
- To critique a SEF (Self-Evaluation Form) document and consider the statements from current, retrospective and future aspects.
- To create a strategic action plan that consists of priorities, goals and targets, relative to the self-evaluation process. Ability to describe and apply different assessment strategies
- Explore how to make formative use of summative assessments
- Investigate the link between learning objectives and success criteria
- Evaluate self, peer and school assessment strategies to drive school improvement
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance, KHDA Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Leadership Impact
Location Map: Click Here