HLTP4 Organisation and Behaviour Management (January Start)
13 Jan 2020
13 Jan 2021
31 Jul 2019
07 Jan 2020
Course Fee (AED)
840 (incl VAT)
Online workshop conducted in English School Phase: ALL Target Audience: This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to classroom organisation and behaviour management. Features: High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 4, Organisation and Behaviour Management, supports teachers to introduce, model, teach and reinforce a positive classroom culture and positive behaviour management strategies. Participants will learn how to establish and maintain predictable daily/weekly routines and utilise effective transitions for a positive learning environment across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in English
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise classroom organisation methods and strategies for positive behaviour management.
- To discuss classroom organisation methods and strategies for positive behaviour management.
- To plan for lessons which demonstrate effective classroom organisation and positive behaviour management.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.