HLTP6 Communication (May Start)
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to communication.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 6, Communication, supports teachers to engage in the day-to-day, informal and formal professional interactions/conversations with colleagues, management, parents and students. Participants will learn strategies for enhancing their use of body language and voice for more effective professional communication, as well as how to foster these skills within their students across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in English and Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise approaches for effective communication.
- To discuss approaches for effective communication.
- To utilise effective communication strategies.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion