HLTP7 Planning (May Start)
13 May 2020
13 May 2021
31 Jul 2019
07 May 2020
Course Fee (AED)
840 (incl VAT)
Online workshop conducted in English School Phase: ALL Target Audience: This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to planning. Features: High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 7, Planning, supports teachers to independently and collaboratively co-create learning solutions and design and sequence lessons which include opportunities for students to practice and master foundational concepts and skills before moving on to more advanced ones. Participants will learn how to reflect upon and then use these reflections to inform the planning process, across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in English and Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise approaches for effective planning practices.
- To discuss approaches for effective planning.
- To utilise effective planning practices.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.