HLTP8 Assessment (May Start)
This programme is suitable for classroom teachers who wish to develop their teaching practice related to assessment.
High-leverage practices are the basic building blocks of teaching. The HLTP Modules unpack these fundamental practices to support students' cognitive, social and emotional development. Module 8, Assessment, supports teachers to use a variety of informal and formal deliberate methods to measure, assess and discuss student progress. Participants will learn how to set goals, provide feedback, design and administer assessments and utilise multiple information sources to determine overall judgements of students’ progress, attainment and achievement, across a wide range of subject areas, grade levels, and contexts.
- Available in English and Arabic
- School situated- 1 nominated mentor per participant must be supplied by the school.
- Strong emphasis on Joint Practice Development (Hargreaves, 2012)
- To benchmark and review current practices.
- To recognise approaches for effective assessment practices.
- To discuss approaches for effective assessment.
- To utilise effective assessment practices.
- To critically reflect and synthesise learning.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Completion