Middle Leaders Module 3 Option 3 : Performance Enhancement
Face to Face workshop conducted in English
Practitioners in a middle leadership position aspiring to develop their leadership and move into a senior leadership role
- Available in English and Arabic
- KHDA recognised and certified
- Facilitated by trainers with extensive experience in both training and leadership
- Assessed through a portfolio to receive a Certificate in Leadership Impact
- Includes Action Research to inform change and support school improvement
- To identify and classify the many sources of data within a school.
- To establish the importance and relevance of the self-evaluation process and documentation.
- To appropriately analyse data in order to create effective SEF (Self-Evaluation Form) statements.
- To create an action plan that consists of priorities, goals and targets, relative to the self-evaluation process.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance, KHDA Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Leadership Impact
Location Map: Click Here