Senior Leaders Module 7 Option 2 : Embedding Accountability as a Leader
Face to Face workshop: conducted in English
Suitable for leaders who aspire to progress into whole school leadership positions within 1-3 academic years.
The programme will give participants the opportunity to developing a leadership portfolio, school improvement project and participate in a leadership exchange in another school setting. Practical training to maximise learning effectiveness
- To define and rationalise the term “accountability” and what it looks like in an educational setting.
- To consider why and how we hold people to account and the challenges that exist in doing so.
- To link your understanding and knowledge of “accountability” to procedures and systems that exist within our schools.
- To explore how the GROW model can
- To support the development of a positive culture of accountability and success.
- To examine distributed leadership and how it resonates in your own context.
- To evaluate the four frames of an organisation (Bolman and Deal) and reflect upon the most dominant frame to you.
- Plan for your own personal leadership development and impact
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance, KHDA Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Leadership Impact
Location Map: Click Here