Teacher Preparation for Competency (TP4C) in English (June start)
Online workshop conducted in English
All teachers pursuing the KHDA Teacher Permit and needing support to understand and manage their learning journey.
Features: The KHDA Teacher Permit process specifies a requirement that teachers in Dubai secure a permit to teach and be registered on their system by June 2020.
As a KHDA-approved training institute, we have created a suite of online modules to give schools and teachers the opportunity to self-manage and self-direct their learning journey in addition to improving competence as outlined by the UAE Teacher Standards.
The Teacher Preparation for Competence (TP4C) Programme is made up of six modules:
- The Dubai KHDA Teacher Permit – what, why, how and when
- IELTS Preparation
- Needs Analysis - triangulated online assessment against UAE Teacher Standards to identify strengths and areas for development
- E-portfolio aligned to UAE Teacher Standards
- Reflective Statement Training
- UAE Teacher Standards Knowledge Quizzes – TS1, TS2, TS3 and TS4
Duration: 90 Hours
Access for: 6 months from date of enrolment
Delivery Mode: Online
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance