TELLAL Mentor Training (January 2020)
Face to Face workshop conducted in English
School Phase: ALL Target Audience:
Suitable for individuals with a desire to mentor others. Open to education leaders, teachers and administrators in the education sector.
· KHDA recognised and certified
· Facilitated by experienced mentors with extensive experience in both training and mentoring in the education sector.
- To describe the values, attitudes and behaviours that underpin an effective mentor-mentee relationship.
- To identify mentor style and evaluate key characteristics and their impact on relationships.
- To identify and describe the skills necessary for effective communication.
- To recognise and apply the skills necessary for effective lesson observations and recording of evidence.
- To model and practice effective feedback skills.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance, KHDA Certificate of Completion
For location map, click here.