Train the Trainer Day 1
A 2-day programme for outstanding educators who wish to design and deliver training courses.
- Available in English
- KHDA recognised and certified
- Facilitated by experienced trainers with extensive experience in both adult training and education
- TELLAL accreditation available in addition to certificate of attendance
Suitable for outstanding individuals with a desire to train others in the education sector. Open to education leaders, teachers and administrators.
- To recognise adults as learners.
- To prepare and plan an appropriate and contextualised training session.
- To create a training session that includes a range of effective learning strategies and activities to meet a range of learner needs and preferences.
- To integrate effective use of resources / materials / facility when planning and delivering training.
- To examine and critique trainer skills using the TELLAL format.
- To describe the expectations of the TELLAL Trainer Accreditation process.
Exit Certification: TELLAL Certificate of Attendance, KHDA Certificate of Completion and the option of completing the TELLAL Accreditation process
Location Map: Click Here